This website is designed to offer certain information about Sixty West and Sixty West Funds business and one or more investment funds. This website does not constitute an offer to sell securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
The text, images, graphics, information and all other contents of this site are the exclusive property of Sixty West and Sixty West Funds and may not be copied, displayed, transmitted, distributed, or reproduced, in any form or by any means, without the written consent of Sixty West and Sixty West Funds.
The information set forth in this website does not purport to be a complete description of any investment or its material terms and no obligation to update or otherwise revise this website is being assumed by Sixty West and Sixty West Funds.
An investment in the investment funds described on this website involve significant risks not associated with other investments and is suitable only for persons of adequate financial means who have no need for liquidity in their investment.
The investment funds are being offered in reliance upon an exemption from registration under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Investment Company Act of 1940 and are not required to comply with specific disclosure and registration requirements set forth under the Acts. The SEC has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials; the securities described on this website are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale.
The investment funds described on this website may be deemed speculative investments and should only be considered as a supplement to an overall investment and tax planning program. There can be no assurances or guarantees that: (i) Sixty West and Sixty West Funds’ business or investment strategies and plans will prove successful or (ii) an investor will not experience a significant or complete loss of their investment in an investment fund. Accordingly, an investment should only be made by persons able to assume such risks and only after carefully reading and considering an offering memorandum and the fund agreements and consulting with independent, experienced investment and tax advisors.
Suitability requirements apply to the investment funds described on this website, which are being offered strictly to persons who are “accredited investors” under applicable law.
Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This website may contain statements that constitute “forward-looking” statements that may involve future events, the future performance of any investment, and expected future operations and actions. These forward-looking statements are only Sixty West and Sixty West Funds’ views of possible future events, performance, operations, and actions and involve numerous assumptions, risks, and uncertainties. The actual results of any investment or actions by Sixty West and Sixty West Funds may differ materially from these forward-looking statements for many reasons, including the unpredictable nature of federal, state, and international governmental actions supporting Sixty West and Sixty West Funds industry, the acumen of Sixty West and Sixty West Funds’ industry management, regional, national, and global economic and political trends and events, and changes in laws and regulations.
Last modified: 12.17.18
SIXTY WEST FUNDS (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.sixtywestfunds.com (our “Service”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Service.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Service.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any information or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Service or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the information below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name and title, username, and e-mail address (“personal information”); and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the name of your employer.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service. We may also ask you for information when you contact us, such as to request further information or to report a problem with our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Service and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To communicate with you about your use of the Service or interest in the Company’s products or offering.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any information or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To enforce our legal rights and obligations and those of other users or business partners.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sixty West Funds’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sixty West Funds about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sixty West Funds, our customers, or others.